Hotline Number: 310-550-4680 (Monday-Friday, 9AM-6PM)
Business Resources for those impacted by recent protests.
In-Person services and meetings are now available
The City Clerk’s office is now available for in-person services. However, please note that Covid protocols are still in place and include: masking (unless fully vaccinated), social distancing, and a stay at home provision if you are feeling ill.
Also, please be informed that City Council and City Commission meetings are now in-person with virtual options available.
Questions or concerns?
Should you have any questions or concerns, please call 310-285-1000 or email the City Clerk’s office at firstname.lastname@example.org during normal business hours, Monday through Friday. You may also contact the City Clerk, Huma Ahmed, at 310-285-2401 or by email at email@example.com.
While administrative offices and the City Clerk’s office are now open, appointments are encouraged.
Public comment at City Council meetings*
Public comment on items listed on the agenda or on any topic, including public hearings, can be submitted and shared through the following ways:
Phone: 310-288-2288 or 310-285-1020 (live call-in during the meeting)
Video (during the public comment only): https//beverlyhills-org.zoom.us/my/bevpublic (passcode: 90210)
*It is recommended that public written comments be submitted to the City Clerk’s office by 12:00 p.m. on the meeting date. Public comments will be taken during the meeting when the topic/item is being reviewed by the City Council. Written comments should identify the Agenda Item Number or topic in the subject line of the email. Written comments will be allowed with a maximum of 350 words which corresponds to approximately three (3) minutes of speaking time. If a comment is received after the agenda item is heard, it will not be part of the record. Public comment via video conference will be three (3) minutes per each individual comment, subject to City Council discretion.
City meetings can be viewed online at www.beverlyhills.org/watchlive.
Marriage Licenses: the City Clerk's Office does not provide marriage license services. Please visit www.lavote.gov for information.
The mission of the City Clerk's Office is to administer the democratic process of the City of Beverly Hills such as the municipal elections, City Council meetings, City records, and all legislative actions ensuring transparency to the public in an ethical, professional, and impartial manner.
The responsibilities of the City Clerk's Office are to:
- provide support to the Mayor and City Council
- provide service to the community and City departments
- plan, supervise and conduct all municipal elections
- maintain the official minutes of all proceedings, records, ordinances, resolutions, contracts, and other official City documents and public records
- provide the required public notices for meetings and public hearings
- administer the City's Records Program
- codify and maintain the Beverly Hills Municipal Code
- administer the City's commission appointment/reappointment process
- act as filing officer for all reports under the State's Political Reform Act
- accept claims and legal process against the City
- respond to requests for public records
To make a request, comment or ask a question, go to Ask Bev!